Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What Warren Buffett Is Buying

Recently, I came across a blog post by a fellow blogger here about what Uncle Warren is currently buying.  Warren recently added to his position in Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), among other names.  However, JNJ really caught my eye. 

If you will remember in a post back on July 26th, I recommended JNJ, as well as MRO, and KMB.  At that time, JNJ was trading at $57.74, and is now trading at $59.35, up 2.79%.  In the same time period the Wilshire 5000 is down by 2.29%. 

It is worth mentioning that KMB is also up 1.79%, and MRO is down 2.49%.  I still like all three names, and Buffett buying JNJ is just a bonus.

For now, I see the market in a long-term uptrend.  Sometime this week, I hope to put together an in-depth post on Treasury Bonds and interest rates that I think you will find interesting.  I have been gathering data and formulating this piece on the upcoming Treasury bubble.  I think you'll find it interesting.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment