Sunday, September 19, 2010

What I'm Trading Monday September 20th, 2010

Please subscribe to email updates to this blog!  The link to do so is at the right hand side of this page.  While you’re at it, follow me on Twitter!

I think it is time to take some action with my portfolio.  Tomorrow, I will be selling all of my shares in FXP, as well as NLY.  FXP is down 22.12% year-to-date, and I suspect the shorts are going to have some fun with this one as the market trends up.  NLY is up 4.04% year-to-date, and I believe it is time to invest in something a bit more aggressive.  I am putting in orders to sell at  $33.85 and $17.92, respectively.

In their place I am going to buy three $45/$55 January 2012 CALL spreads in DuPont (DD).  I am putting in an order for $3.13 for this trade.

The second trade I am going to make is to buy two $75/$85 January 2011 CALL spreads in Whirlpool (WHR).  I am putting in an order for $4.78 for this trade.


We'll see how I do in the time ahead.  In the meantime, I will be writing more this week about some of the names I have recently mentioned in this blog.  Stay tuned, and don't forget to subscribe!  Go Colts!

No comments:

Post a Comment